Documentation of Incorporation Documents & Procedure for Company Incorporation
Each individual who wants to become a director of the company is required to apply and obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN), which is unique and is required to be quoted with all the companies in which, he / she is a director. For registration of a company, the first step is to make an application for DIN of those directors, who do not have the same.
The documents required to be filed for incorporation at various stages are to be filed online and the same are to be signed digitally by one of the directors. So before initiating the procedure of name availability, at least one director should hold a digital signature.
To incorporate a company in India, an application for name availability has to be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and post approval of the same; the following documents are to be filed for incorporation of the company:
- Memorandum of Association;
- Articles of Association;
- A declaration stating that all the requirements of the Companies Act 2013 , the applicable rules with respect to the registration and other matters have been complied with;
- A list of persons who have consented to act as directors of the company;
- If the proposed company is a public company, consent of every person prepared to act as a director must be submitted in a prescribed format;
- Information about directors, managing directors, managers and secretary must be submitted in a prescribed form (DIR-12);
- Information about the registered office in a prescribed form (INC-22);
- Filing of SPICE with Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and certification by a Chartered Accountant that all the compliances are met; and
- Payment of applicable registration fee payable to the registrar of the companies.
RMC will undertake the procedure of applying for the DIN of the proposed directors, digital signature, guide you to name the proposed company, to draft the Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, prepare the relevant documents to be filed with the ROC in the prescribed format, will do the documentation and assist in fulfilling the requirements at different stages of incorporation.